Benefits of Membership
On February 1, 2022, ASCM will offer one global membership for $99 annually or $10 monthly with the ability to add-on certification discounts (+100) and ASCM New Mexico Forum membership (+$30). This new change streamlines the process for members. While ASCM makes great efforts to meet the needs of the supply chain community, local engagement and support is essential.
The Value of ASCM New Mexico Forum Membership
ASCM New Mexico Forum meets the needs of supply chain professionals in the state of New Mexico by offering Professional Development and Tours, Leadership and Job Opportunities while providing connection and community at local events and through networking.
Having access to a community of supply chain professionals at various stages of their careers can be of great benefit. Not only do you have access to experienced professionals who can offer guidance, but you can also give back to those just starting their careers. This type of community is rare, and the benefits can last decades. In addition to this professional community, the ASCM New Mexico Forum also provides the following:
- Facilitating Certification Classes for CPIM, CSCP, CLTD and SCOR-P
- Leadership Opportunities through Board involvement
- Professional Development Meetings
- Speakers on a variety of subjects related to Supply Chain
- Tours of Local companies and organizations
- Community Engagement Opportunities
- Networking Events
- Job Postings and Job Hunting tipsJoin/Renew today Click here
- The Certification Maintenance Center automatically tracks the maintenance points you earn through ASCM activities.
- Short, specialized micro-learnings cover relevant topics to make staying knowledgeable a breeze. Plus, they are eligible for certification maintenance points.
- One free Principles On Demand module annually.
ASCM CONNECT Community
Our ASCM Connect Community is an online community where members can network, exchange ideas, discuss best practices and obtain insight from supply chain experts. Elements include:
Supply Chain Learning Link
Covering the latest trends and hot topics as well as fundamental supply chain education to help you build a strong foundation.
Short, specialized learning tracks focused on a particular topic to help you expand your knowledge – all eligible for maintenance points
Certification maintenance dashboard
Automatically tracks points earned towards your credential. Earn six points every year just for being an ASCM member!
Interactive discussion groups
Featuring topics such as global supply chain management, supply chain career paths, and women in supply chain.
Participate as a mentor or mentee and share ideas, insights and best practices.
Help make the world a better place through supply chain by becoming involved!
Local Networking Opportunities
Membership partners, chapters and forums are an integral part of our network. Add on a local membership affiliation (price varies) for access to education, networking and professional development in your area.
Focused on delivering APICS training, including CPIM, CSCP and CLTD certification review courses; as well as local member engagement and professional development activities.
Exclusively focused on member engagement, creating supportive local communities for supply chain professionals to connect with peers and mentors.
International Membership Partners
Serve supply chain professionals who reside outside of North America and provide education, training, APICS certifications and local networking.
Our Local Supply Chain Community is Waiting to Meet You!
There are numerous benefits to joining an ASCM local membership partner. While the benefits extended to members vary among these organizations, they are here to help supply chain professionals:
- Accelerate the growth of your professional networks
- Position yourself as a thought leader
- Connect with supply chain leaders in your communities
- Contribute to critical supply chain discussions affecting your areas
- Engage in professional development activities
- Advance your industry knowledge
Local membership partner benefits vary and are established by leadership at these organizations. ASCM chapters and forums are independent organizations, not owned or operated by ASCM. As affiliate partners, they help to advance supply chain at the local levels.